Terms and Conditions
Disclaimer, Copyright, and Artistor Policies
Please Read Carefully
(a) No Warranties or Representations
Except to the extent that such warranties or representations are implied by law and cannot be excluded, ArtiStor.com makes no warranty or representation regarding the quality, currency, accuracy, reliability, performance, completeness or fitness for purpose of any part of the information and content, or products sold on this site, or on any pages or sites linked to this site. In particular, ArtiStor.com does not represent or warrant that the information and content on this site, or the facilities that make it available, will not cause damage, or are free from any computer virus or any other defects or errors, or that your access to the site will be uninterrupted. To the maximum extent permitted by law, ArtiStor.com is not liable (whether in contract, negligence or otherwise) for any loss or damage arising from the use of this content and information.
ArtiStor.com is not responsible for the information or content of any site accessed, or linked to, via this site. Links to other sites are provided for convenience only and do not represent any approval of the products or services offered by the site owner or the information or content on such sites.
ArtiStor.com grants users of the site permission to download and display ArtiStor.com copyright material only for private purposes. For any other reproduction or use of ArtiStor.com copyright material, permission must be sought directly from ArtiStor.com. If provided, permission will be subject to the requirement that the copyright owner's name and interest in the material be acknowledged when the material is reproduced or quoted, in whole or in part. Unless otherwise stated, ArtiStor.com does not warrant or represent that the information on other web sites linked to our website do not intentionally infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world. ArtiStor.com receives product information, product images and other information contained on this site from a wide variety of sources which include but are not limited to product manufacturers/artists, vendors, news outlets, and search engines. Please notify us of any specific copyrighted images or content found on our site at admin@ArtiStor.com and, upon admissible evidence, we will be happy to remove the content.
Products and services referred to in this site are available in the United States and, with some exceptions, internationally. Products may become unavailable. Customer will not be charged for, or if charged, will receive a refund for, all unavailable product. Unless otherwise stated, nothing in this ArtiStor.com site constitutes an offer for the supply of goods or services, or a promise or representation that ArtiStor.com will supply any goods or services. All goods are rendered by the artists.
(e) Policy for Gift Certificates issued by Artistor.com:
(e) Policy for Gift Certificates issued by Artistor.com:
(1) Artistor Gift Certificates may not be returned or exchanged.
(2) Artistor Gift Certificates do not expire.
(3) Artistor Gift Certificates are valid towards the purchase price of any product sold on Artistor.com, including applicable shipping and taxes.
(4) No cash back on Artistor Gift Certificates.
(5) Each Artistor Gift Certificate has a code which the holder of the Certificate will be prompted to enter at check out. The total in their cart will be credited up to the amount of your certificate, and they may pay any remaining balance with either a credit card or using pay pal.
(6) If the item purchased is less than the Artistor Gift Certificate amount, the balance simply carries forward. If, for example, you give a $100 certificate and their purchase totals $74.95, they will still have an available $25.05 on their Artistor Certificate code number for their next purchase at Artistor. Artistor Gift Certificates work the same as a debit card.
(7) Please Note: Artistor is not responsible for gift certificates that are undeliverable or not received because purchaser failed to enter accurate delivery infomation.
(f) REFUND POLICY*:
Except custom or one-of-a-kind items, customers may return any product purchased at ArtiStor.com within 30 days from receipt of product for a full refund, as follows: *In order to return or exchange all or part of your order, you must contact ArtiStor for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). Call toll free (888) ARTISTOR (888-278-4786) to obtain an RMA#. Please provide your order number.
Custom or one-of-a-kind itmes may be returned within 10 days from receipt of the item for a 75% refund, as follows:
*In order to return a custom or one-of-a-kind item, you must contact ArtiStor for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). Call toll free (888) ARTISTOR (888-278-4786) to obtain an RMA#. Please provide your order number.
* Artistor.com reserves the right to charge a 5% restocking fee for any item returned for any reason other than the fault of ArtiStor.com.
* All returned merchandise must be in excellent condition and in the original packaging with the authorization (RMA#) clearly printed on the outside of the package. Return requests may be made by phone 888-Artistor or by email Support@Artistor.com. All returns must be delivered to: ArtiStor, Inc., 612 North Highland Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90036-2018.
* All free and bonus items must be returned together with purchased items in order to receive a full refund.
* Any shipping and/or handling charges on the original order cannot be refunded.
* Shipping is estimated at the lowest cost. If we overcharge for shipping on your product, we will promptly refund the additional costs. If your product costs more to ship, ArtiStor will contact the Customer for an agreement as to the additional shipping and handling costs. If ArtiStor and you cannot come to an agreement, a full refund will follow within 30 days of the agreement not to agree.
Artistor.com keeps collects and receives information about you, our customers, including information related to your past use of products purchased through Artistor.com. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, birth date and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Artistor.com collects personal information when you register with Artistor.com, when you purchase products from ArtiStor.com, when you visit the pages of the Artistor.com website or those of some of its featured artists, and when you contact Artistor.com by E-mail.
ArtiStor.com will not intentionally register a child under age 13. We ask that the child have a parent or guardian register an account in the parent or guardian's name.
ArtiStor.com will not intentionally contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes.
Artistor.com does not share, rent, or share personal information about you with other people or companies except to provide products or services you've requested.
Artistor.com does respond to court orders, subpoenas, or any other legal process. If required, ArtiStor.com will exercise its legal rights or defend against legal claims.
You may edit your Artistor.com account at any time by first signing in and then editing your account.
You may unsubscribe or cancel your account to Artistor.com at any time. Artistor.com will send you communications relating to new products, etc, only with your permission. Please email us and we will remove your account from our database.
Artistor.com limits access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
Artistor.com has physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
This site is protected by Geotrust
Artistor.com takes your privacy seriously.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
612 North Highland Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90036-2018 USA
(pronounced: Artist Store)